I was very very very pissed at work this evening.
I emailed twin immediately.
Then came an sms from brother…
and I told him I wanna kill people.
---
I hate it when people promise the best thing in the world & not acting on them
I hate it when people try to act like the nicest creature arnd but they aren’t.
Far from it!
I don’t understand when she insists I post the entries and she zap some random paper when the former is more like HER level?
In the end I had to do both!
---
I dislike my inability to hide my emotions.
When I’m unhappy- I don’t care if the whole world is looking.
I wish I knew how to tackle politics better
I wish I knew how to pretend like everyone else.
I emailed twin immediately.
Then came an sms from brother…
and I told him I wanna kill people.
---
I hate it when people promise the best thing in the world & not acting on them
I hate it when people try to act like the nicest creature arnd but they aren’t.
Far from it!
I don’t understand when she insists I post the entries and she zap some random paper when the former is more like HER level?
In the end I had to do both!
---
I dislike my inability to hide my emotions.
When I’m unhappy- I don’t care if the whole world is looking.
I wish I knew how to tackle politics better
I wish I knew how to pretend like everyone else.
No comments:
Post a Comment