Saturday, May 02, 2009

Afterthought

With the blink of an eye, the month of April is over.

In essence, it was a month of…

~ lotsta late nights~ worked till 5am/4am/3am continuously!
~ cramped studying…cleared my Advance Sign Language Level 1.
~ attempts to kick box… went once, skipped once, and nearly fainted in the most recent one.
~ a few interestingly random dates
~ quality time with family

Sums it all.
In the month of May, I wanna work towards my SSDC goal! My colleagues know what it is~ and their constant reminders helps alot. *lol!

-- Recaps --

Work

zero internet access.
Yes! We’re auditing an IT company but they refuse to give auditors internet access.

In any case, we had Ah Boy on the team.


He really help inject energy into the team.
How I wish I can be an intern and be immure to all the flying daggers~
It had been a political month at work. A teammate tendered with immediate notice mainly due to nasty client. Senior Manager was uber pissed. As such, workload doubled up. Team morale turned from bad to worst! =/

Working with a friend as my senior is tough. not as 'normal' as i assumed it'll be... =/



Jason & Gwen's watches

--
Sign language test.

We studied. Yes we did.

a really patient study mate


Lucky gwen.
--

Dad’s bday


Thai style dinner.
Studious Red Specs. My new delight.

--
Fighting individual battles.

A posted his divorce letter on FB. I mean… what’s on his freaking mind?
B is looking for a job in this bad economy.
C is growing up from a broken relationship.
D is learning to cope with the lost of a loved one.

… the list goes on~

--

Watched 17 again with twin on a random Saturday after work.
I love brainless funny movie. They make me laugh!


'No regrets. Everything happen for a reason. Don’t they?'

--


D night

It was a crazy night.
Everything that can go wrong basically went wrong. I just can’t help but LOL.

Set off for Holland V. Waited for a parking lot. Waited for a seat at Wala.
Random things happened.

Ended up at Quaruba’r @ Dempsey.
A bottle of white wine as I’ve casually requested before.


I like his white rabbit.
If only he can care for his gf-s as much as his car and its bumper.
--
It was a reminder of how a rich person works.

And how I can comprehend but never understand them.
--


‘除了微笑设么都不要给我
除了回忆我设么都不要带走’

No comments: