Sunday, June 21, 2009

Day 3 to Day 4

~Day 3~
On the train to Kee Lung
First Stop: Paragliding

cw & I all ready to fly

Breathtaking bird’s eye view.

me in the sky

An unforgettable experience.

Second Stop: Ye Liou

Met a few Singaporean photographers there. Thereafter, I got to know that they are friends of Brandon. What a small world! =)

The famous
(pending photos from cw's camera)

Third Stop: Power Generator

Great view. Cool Breeze.

a perfect spot to rest and relax




Fourth Stop: Shi Men


Fifth Stop: Light House

We were duper tired by then and period jus didn’t help at all!
Thanks to my 2 understanding travel mate!


Sixth Stop: Fisherman’s Wharf

Here we waited for the sun to set. I love nature.
Especially the Sun and the Sea.

Seventh Stop: Dan Shui

Last Stop: Dinner at Xi Men

~
~Day 4~

-Leaving our accomd at Royal Castle-


First Stop: Train to Hua Lien
Took the new clean train to Hua Lien.
Cw booked the tickets well ahead so we din have to queue nor worry about timings.

He booked the cab for the day too!
Our driver: Mr. 高. =)

Second Stop: Cingshuei Cliff


Third Stop: Shakadang Trail
Fourth Stop: Swallow Grotto
Fifth Stop: Tunnel of None Turns
Sixth Stop: Lyushuei- Heliou Trail
Seventh Stop: Baiyang Waterfall Trail

(sorry, entry less detailed than intended.)

Eighth Stop: Cisingtan Beach

For some weird reason, i keep seeing rainbow in the sky.
when there ain't any.
I wonder why...


My favorite stop of the day...

random shot by cw...
I love the sea.

Final Stop: Accommodation at Tulip Castle

No comments: