I’m back! =)
I went for a perfect circle ride! And I’m now back at where I should be! *grinz!
Sorry for ignoring all who asked why my blog went missing... Hee! Opps!
~
I’m now into the last week of my 3 weeks leave. Gotta meet friends and catch up before stepping into Portek for the June YE disgusting engagement again. Haha!
I’m now into the last week of my 3 weeks leave. Gotta meet friends and catch up before stepping into Portek for the June YE disgusting engagement again. Haha!
Aside, Siming was asking me if I’m fine recently. Cos since I close my blog, he did not read of any complaining about work work and work… haha! I guess it’s all the same. As Ken and I concluded last night...
We should find joy in what we do.
Doing what we enjoy comes later in life.
And whether you can find joy is just a matter of perspective.
And whether you can find joy is just a matter of perspective.
~
Losta catching up, shopping, movie and eating last week! It’s GSS anyway! Twin & I will just shop and eat… followed by more shopping!!! Retail Therapy for me! How lovely to be on toil with twin! =)
Went to multiple museums too! National Museum with Bestie. ACM with Twin & Boots. Art Museum with myself. =) I love to go museum when I wanna be alone. Haha! super emo-
And I caught ‘Cracker’ the fireworks display for the closing ceremony of the Art Festival at Yishun twice! It’s beautiful! That’s just the nature of all beautiful things isn’t it? They're never lasting. But the momentarily pleasure makes it all the more worthwhile.
Amidst all the hustle and bustle, I’m going through an emotional roller coaster of wild guessing game. Haha! and learned how different people interpret the same message differently. How interesting! Good lessons learnt. Really.
~
Just when I needed them…
Met liting after a phone call last night. We just met and talk and talk and talk for 2 hours. I love my girlfriend! We know there is no solution to what we were rambling about. But we just need someone to listen. And that’s enough. =) girl is right that I screwed up the communication and replaced it with too many assumptions. Lesson learnt! =)
Thereafter, met ken and I’m sure he is the perfect man for times like this. Haha! We just talked for 3 hours till 3am while he drove ROUND ISLAND all the way to fort canning park then to Singapore River. Haha! We talked about the world out there and how different it is from the way we thought it should be. Talked about life. past. present. future. How lucky he is all his life. But I think he is just someone who counts his blessings. And how encouraging he was for all the stupid mistakes I’ve made in life. Haha! I shouldn’t have trusted so easily. How gullible can I be? Haha! He is one special friend I’ll keep for a lifetime!
‘You are who you attract.’
That, I totally agree! And it’s not easy trying to be someone you're not just so to please.
‘How does a prayer works?’, I asked
And he explained to me in every detail possible.
This is what I call - communicating. =)
~
Please look me in the eyes when you talk to me.
Only then I’ll know if you mean what you say.
loser?
who’s competing?
No comments:
Post a Comment