Saturday, July 11, 2009

Here we go again…

went wz’s place to play poker till 3am this morning… Uber tired. But I totally enjoyed myself! His friends are so entertaining & very funny people! An excellent Friday night wind down. For my safety, he din drink Chivas so to send me home at 3am while the rest stayed for the night. =)

went mentoring and everyone said gwen looks very tired. And, yes she is. Wayne was nice to let me off from the games so I can head home early for a nap before meeting Jan to shop for Baby 2’s pressie. In addition to the present, I bought new clutch, lingerie and new clothes~ and with that, I’m 100 bucks poorer. Yes, retail therapy is cheaper than a psychiatrist. But its effects are only momentarily. For now, the momentarily pleasure seems to serve its purpose.

Btw, I’m not a shopaholic. I’m really not so into shopping. But when I set my eyes on something & I like it at first sight. I just have to own it. Simple.

I’ve quitted playing restaurant city & pet society for good. With that, I’ve more time on hand… and I’m reading Lipstick Jungle and working from home more often than I should. Hummmz~

~
Butter initiated the ‘blinkify your gadgets’ contest…
and here are my contestants! *Hee!

~

In Another's Name

Is it not faith when lovers and teams,
and children under mothers' gleams,
and humble men fighting adversity,
stay that way for eternity?

Each is given a goal, an aim,
a pursuit for the soul void not of blame,
though whether triumph or tragedy along the way,
they'll treat these imposters both the same
in interest of the other's name.

Bob Kronbauer

No comments: