Monday, July 06, 2009

Rainy Sunday

I started off being ultra sleepy. I literally dozed off while having Soup Spoon lunch with Kev & Jas. Got my daily dose of coffee from Ya Kun & I’m all set to go for my Advance Level 2 (AS 2) Sign Language Test. It’s our final paper to obtain our SEE certification. I’m still left with my interpreter course which I signed up and postponed due to other commitments. =) Shall wait for Jas to pass her interview so we can attend the course together~

Next up~ I wanna learn flower arrangement, hair cutting/styling, cooking, baking and dress making. =) Ede says I’m a typical 贤妻良母. LOL! I can see myself maintaining my flower shop and opening a boutique with my girlfriends. On weekends I’ll go to the old folks home to trim their hair and interpret at wedding ROM. =) Maybe also freelance accountant to earn some real income. *wink!

Drop by Haji Lane flea market after our test today. Having no intention to shop, I still manage to buy 2 tops, 1 bracelet and a pair of shades. All for just $ 67. =) We were caught in the heavy rain so we ended up changing into new tops we bought from the flea market~ haha!

Helpful librarian & Spastic Geek
*LOL
~


A brand new week ahead! May I be less *nua and enjoy my work, attend my kick boxing lesson and try not fall asleep during sign lesson. Hee! =)

~

That's the thing about needs.
Sometimes when you get them met,
you don't need them anymore.

No comments: