And so we thought we can slack during technical update.
Went back office after training @ SAA Campus & got stuck there till 8.30.
So I insist we hv Manhattan Fish for dinner just to cheer ourselves up. =)
Manager expects the world from us.
Hello! There’s only 2 of us and 3 of you.
And there used to be so many of them 2 years ago.
We are human. Not super woman!
~
Another day of training at Shenton Way tomorrow…
Need to review another file before going to bed~
I’ll prolly doze off in class tomorrow~
Went back office after training @ SAA Campus & got stuck there till 8.30.
So I insist we hv Manhattan Fish for dinner just to cheer ourselves up. =)
Manager expects the world from us.
Hello! There’s only 2 of us and 3 of you.
And there used to be so many of them 2 years ago.
We are human. Not super woman!
~
Another day of training at Shenton Way tomorrow…
Need to review another file before going to bed~
I’ll prolly doze off in class tomorrow~
*yawn!
No comments:
Post a Comment