with some very different company
I realized that they are people who make me laugh as I desire and quiet as we prefer.
~my special dessert order~
~the 10 of us~
whereas unfamiliar ones are punctuated with insincere smiles and awkward silences.
~
Rest & Relax
Just observing the little ones play ball game makes me laugh till my stomach cramp! The way they jump for joy with a catch of the ball and scoring of a goal! The way they get angry easily and confronted each other with dispute resolved after a few casual remarks. The way you know that there is nothing on their mind except playing and having fun.
I’m once again reminded by them that happiness can be so very simple.
~
Aside, our P5 kids need a lot of attention and mentoring for them to pick up and move forward to psle. I give credit to all the mentors (ie. mx, jack, yw, joc, yvo) taking the class of P5 now~ they are one class of kids with extremely different personalities and definitely no one-size-fit-all approach. Kudos!
~
The more intelligent you become
the more problems you will have.
Your intellectual growth is going to
outstrip your emotional growth.
4 comments:
Haiz... i missed the fun again... Did you put your blog on private then back to public again? Tried accessing sometime abck, but it's only meant for invited reader...
haha! yes i did~ But have decided otherwise for convenience sake. =)
anw, where have you been? i havent seen you for so so long! going for dinner at ACM tml?
Have been busy with work... Will only be available from Oct onwards...
The fact that I'm here commenting, nope... haha...
lol. think i can relax by then since they will be done with psle by then~ *=)
Post a Comment