Having done a whole lot of advertising on my goals in the year coming, my friends & colleagues are doing their part in helping me achieve some of them.
A Fat-Free Desserts recipe book from Portek Team
It's flooded with post-it tags on those they want me to make! =)
It's flooded with post-it tags on those they want me to make! =)
A personalized Apron from DT Darlings
It says "Master Chef in making!" =D
Vintage Vibe at OC

Yes! I’ve been baking quite a bit recently~ some edible others not entirely so~ *haha!
Sorry to friends who were forced to eat some of my inedible muffins and still have to act like it’s yummilious!
Ah Ting! Thank you very much! *grinz* Luckily, I regain my reputation a few weeks later by making delicious butter cupcakes for him again! =D
We all learn from mistakes, so here is one of my favourite:
Banana Chocolate Chips Muffins_110909
Kenneth & Isaac had them for supper & breakfast!
I hope they are not sugar coating when they said its fantastica! =)
Kenneth & Isaac had them for supper & breakfast!
I hope they are not sugar coating when they said its fantastica! =)
Bailey Chocolate Muffins_160909
tried to put bailey filling into my chocolate muffins and it was a disaster! =(
So momo eat them all up~
~
the cloth and the drawings of my circle skirt… *hee!
~
It’s scary how I have very consistent likes and dislikes.
With food, scent, music, apparel, people…
I end up falling into the same trap, too many times.
No comments:
Post a Comment