I was near breaking point last week and I only have myself to blame.
I think I thought I'm superwoman... I wanted to...
I think I thought I'm superwoman... I wanted to...
- Buy x'mas presents for the my 26 kids + wrap + account for budget
- Write all their x'mas cards
- Buy 3 Christmas exchange pressie for colleague/ex-colleague/mentors
- Make Christmas pressie for girlfriends/colleagues
- Sew my white toga top and checkered circle skirt
- Go for outing & help out for event
- Meet-up with travel mates/No. 1/ex-colleagues/girlfriends
… thats on top of my routine things to do at work~
Ask me why the rush? I personally think that my Australia trip is a relatively dangerous one. As such, I wanna finish as much of my 'to-do-list' before I fly... Just in case! *hee! =p
The world is so so small... everyone knows everyone~
- Write all their x'mas cards
- Buy 3 Christmas exchange pressie for colleague/ex-colleague/mentors
- Make Christmas pressie for girlfriends/colleagues
- Sew my white toga top and checkered circle skirt
- Go for outing & help out for event
- Meet-up with travel mates/No. 1/ex-colleagues/girlfriends
… thats on top of my routine things to do at work~
Ask me why the rush? I personally think that my Australia trip is a relatively dangerous one. As such, I wanna finish as much of my 'to-do-list' before I fly... Just in case! *hee! =p
The world is so so small... everyone knows everyone~
1. the audit supervisor-in-charge of my coy was an intern at IRAS when I did my part-time there 6 years ago.
2. the audit team is from ex-roomie's group in ey...
3. the audit team is also from D's group in ey... I dunno what's the chances! and I never know what Mister Spy is going to say-tell to them...
~
Outing with the kids_211109

sunny sunshine @ Marina Barrage

Game stall with Mingxuan & Jiahao_221109

The enthu kids & the friendly game masters
Thanks elaine, jack, mingxuan, jiahao, isaac & siming
for pressie shopping with me!
Thanks Jiahao for bringing 4 basketballs & 1 soccer home! =)

~
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

No comments:
Post a Comment