Worked on weekends and many nights of OT in January. Managed to close SMS accounts and complete all schedules 2 weeks from year end – *delighted! Also, drafted statutory accounts and had my first try at tax computation for 3 entities – very confusing but happy to learn! =)
Confirmation apprasial on tues, i'll know how I fair then...
~
Signed up for CPA course with my twin! One of the little things I miss about DT is my twin's voice. Really!
Committed for interpreter training in June. I've finally decided to do it without Jas.
~
Spring cleaning! Mummy is doing her annual over time and demanding OT pay for that! Haha! As such, we had to clean up our area for consistency in presentation.
I enjoy packing my things but I always take much longer than expected cos i'll read some 10 years old letter/paper/etc and try to figure out who wrote them and why... *that's signs of aging!
~
Darling Janice just had her operation and is on her 3 weeks hospitalisation leave. We're having a mini-dressmaking competition! *haha! That'll keep her busy while she stays home! I'm so predictable she knows that i'll be making a toga without even asking! *bleh!
Confirmation apprasial on tues, i'll know how I fair then...
~
Signed up for CPA course with my twin! One of the little things I miss about DT is my twin's voice. Really!
Committed for interpreter training in June. I've finally decided to do it without Jas.
~
Spring cleaning! Mummy is doing her annual over time and demanding OT pay for that! Haha! As such, we had to clean up our area for consistency in presentation.
I enjoy packing my things but I always take much longer than expected cos i'll read some 10 years old letter/paper/etc and try to figure out who wrote them and why... *that's signs of aging!
~
Darling Janice just had her operation and is on her 3 weeks hospitalisation leave. We're having a mini-dressmaking competition! *haha! That'll keep her busy while she stays home! I'm so predictable she knows that i'll be making a toga without even asking! *bleh!
~The Wine Company_080110~
~
Trust your instincts,
Trust your instincts,
remember your secret pact,
and reclaim the wisdom you have always had.
No comments:
Post a Comment