Now
Doing CPA pre-admission course with Twin… I miss her randomness and unique sense of humor! =)
Holiday
We’ve done a first draft planning for our July Perth Trip! We’ll be having a cooking competition between the guys & girls when we’re out of city and ‘dressed-up’ nights when we dine in the city! *excited!
Work
Managed to close SST for the first month. *proud! I only have the Indo entity to worry about now… otherwise, everything else is becoming pretty much manageable. Oh! I’ve got a new Lenovo T400 lappy… boss says I may need to travel soon… =p
Volunteering
Don’t really like the planning and organization of people at YouthBeat. I can’t stand a group of inefficient adults having long discussions with no conclusion!! As such, I’m going back to mentoring at SHG for another year. *opps! This year, I got a commitment to a special mentee! *=)
Doing CPA pre-admission course with Twin… I miss her randomness and unique sense of humor! =)
Holiday
We’ve done a first draft planning for our July Perth Trip! We’ll be having a cooking competition between the guys & girls when we’re out of city and ‘dressed-up’ nights when we dine in the city! *excited!
Work
Managed to close SST for the first month. *proud! I only have the Indo entity to worry about now… otherwise, everything else is becoming pretty much manageable. Oh! I’ve got a new Lenovo T400 lappy… boss says I may need to travel soon… =p
Volunteering
Don’t really like the planning and organization of people at YouthBeat. I can’t stand a group of inefficient adults having long discussions with no conclusion!! As such, I’m going back to mentoring at SHG for another year. *opps! This year, I got a commitment to a special mentee! *=)
Darling
There's only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you...
~
The brick walls are there for a reason.
They’re not there to keep us out.
The brick walls are there to give us
a chance to show how badly we want something.
2 comments:
Congrate! Pai sei... I'm way too slow... Happy for you that you've found your prince charming! (=
Take Care and continue to be HAPPY! C:
Thanks Siming! I'm slow in replying too! haha! we are way too busy with so many things in life! =)
See you when i see you!
Post a Comment