Sunday, April 04, 2010

简单爱

~Belated v-day pressie to girlfriends~
*bling bling crystals*


~Our April Fools~

Many sweet little surprises from Darling
He brings along such easy joy & simple happiness.


He accidentally called me ‘brother’ ytd…
we had a good laugh…
cos that was what I used to be~
~Just happened...~
I was on msn telling him I’m home alone…
He was supposed to be on his way to granny’s place for lunch.
10 mins later, there was a knock on my door.
I had mask on my face & was wearing my ugly orange tank & bright pink shorts!
Darling just wanted to keep his lonely girl company for a while!
What more can I ask for?
*smiling from inside*

~A Surprise at a very familiar place~

We randomly decided to drop by our favorite 晒月亮 and 吹风 place to see how it looks like in broad day light and we got a pleasant surprise…

~
To lie beside him and forgot the world
is almost too easy.

No comments: