Work
Aren’t going all smoothly for me... I’ll be travelling to Indonesia for a day later this month. It’s all part of learning and experience yea!
I’ll get over before I know it! *jiayou loh!
晒太阳
We went ubin – Chek Jawa for a sunny Saturday right after his exams! =) It’s my first try on a single bike in Ubin! I complained to him that everyone else who brought me to Ubin is willing to take me on a double bike cos I’m not a very good cyclist… whatever I said, he just went ahead to get two single mountain bike…
If not for his decision, we would not have made it to Chek Jawa and I would not have felt as accomplished!
Aren’t going all smoothly for me... I’ll be travelling to Indonesia for a day later this month. It’s all part of learning and experience yea!
I’ll get over before I know it! *jiayou loh!
晒太阳
We went ubin – Chek Jawa for a sunny Saturday right after his exams! =) It’s my first try on a single bike in Ubin! I complained to him that everyone else who brought me to Ubin is willing to take me on a double bike cos I’m not a very good cyclist… whatever I said, he just went ahead to get two single mountain bike…
If not for his decision, we would not have made it to Chek Jawa and I would not have felt as accomplished!
Thank you Darling!
He who almost always knows better! =)
~
Mother’s DayWe stayed home cos I’m having cramps! =/
gotta make up for it soon after! =)
Love my mummy for being so caring & understanding!
Also love her understudy for dropping by to keep his grumpy gf company! =)
~
The power in a relationship
The power in a relationship
lies with him who cares less.
No comments:
Post a Comment