Saturday, June 05, 2010

Random Review

Finance

I was freaked out when I realize I’m living in deficit for a couple of months. I know I’m an accountant but I choose not to count out of work… *terrible mistake!

While talking to the aunties in office, I realized my facial package is freaking expensive! I am beginning to hate my beautician who I thought is “oh so sweet”! *argh!

I din realize that until Darling ask me why I am living in deficit and I gave him the numbers… omg! I was so so silly! =(

Random things behind what is me

I guess I’m probably a failure in life contrary to what others might think.

I have very few talents in life. I don’t play fantastic sports. I don’t interact well. I don’t exhibit the confidence that most people show. Hence, I could only hinge on to those few talent that I have and feel afraid they might leave me anytime.

I’m so in need of a sanctuary that if I don’t get a physical one, I built an emotional one.

Been feeling rather depressed these days. I have always thought that I would be happy and things would be good so long I did things to the best of my abilities.

~an undated scribble from my drawer ~

My (Away) Man
Thanks to technology, it made the distance more bearable.


~
Shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist.

2 comments:

2hu0 said...

yo how have you been? a lot others live in deficit too. at least now you recognize it now. i don't play fantastic sports also, so you ain't alone. cheer up!

gwen said...

hello hello!
i've been fine, i guess. =)
yes, alot of pple live in deficit but i'm trying not to be part of their population...