Mid-year crisis
Wayne decided to step down as coordinator in the middle of the year… intention was to let the HQ executive learn the hard way the essence of SHG. It’s something I do not support but he has his reasons.
We are all staying because of the commitment to our kids and the team.
Most of us promised beyond to stay if the coordinator is chosen internally. Problem is… none of us is willing to take up the responsibility. Sigh! I guess everyone who knows Yishun shg knows that wayne had been doing such an awesome job that whomever picks up from there might not be able to meet the mark.
I hope mx & jack can team up to take up the challenge! Hee! I secretly hope they will! =)
Universal Studio
We went for a quick peek of Hollywood after Hours on a fine random Thursday!
~Polar Bear with small eyes and big body.
Just like him!~
~the far far away castle~
~The Best of Both~
Pixar!
Waited for Darling to come home and we caught Pixar on its final day of exhibition. So glad we did! =)

~
Woody,
he's brave, like a cowboy should be.
And kind, and smart.
But the thing that makes Woody special,
is he'll never give up on you... ever.
He'll be there for you, no matter what.
he's brave, like a cowboy should be.
And kind, and smart.
But the thing that makes Woody special,
is he'll never give up on you... ever.
He'll be there for you, no matter what.
No comments:
Post a Comment