Sunday, October 24, 2010

I Light!

Last week was madness! Budget deadline and I had to work on both weekends and till whee hours of 12midnight due to poor resources & time management by boss… I was really pissed off because I missed meeting up with Dora family due to the OT-ing! *argh!

Anw, its OVER!

*WooHoo*

Next challenge will be Indonesia go-live in November and Year End closing in January! Thereafter, I’ll tender and leave to find something more analytical and not so operational…

I’ll be going Shanghai for couple days training in December… Hope everything will be smooth & manageable there~

*fingers crossed*

~~

After the chaotic work week, my darling made effort to pick me up from work so I’ll be less tired and we can spend more time together!

Thank you Darling! =*

~~

My Darling picked me up from work on Friday. I was having meeting with Boss till 6.15pm and hence missed phone calls from Darling…

I rushed down and apologized frantically... and Darling gave me a kiss and handed me a brand new iphone-4!

***AH!!***

I was literally screaming at the top of my voice and jumping for joy!

~~

Guess what?
Life’s great!

2 comments:

twin said...

dun steal my line hahah

gwen said...

hahaha! you've taken all my creatvity so i'm left with no choice but to steal yours...