Sunday, January 30, 2011

Revaluation

Having the opportunity to interact with younger people makes me see who I was a few years ago. From then till now, everything seem to have changed with the magical number. I’m just wondering if it’s for the better.

Work

“With greater power comes greater responsibility.”

That’s what Kinyang told me when I said that I rather not be promoted with the workload & responsibilities that comes with it.

I always ask myself - “Are you happy working?”

I am happy working with my colleagues but the completed task does not bring me the desired satisfaction. Financial accounting is just about closing the books timely & accurately. Anyone who is accounting trained will be able to deliver the same results – no value added.

I wanna move on. The question is – where?

An Old Student

Yesterday morning, Zhi Peng called for a chat. He was in Primary 6 when we first met and he is now in Secondary 3. Time really flies! He is so cute to remind me that I said I will marry him if he grows taller than me! And he is now just 9cm away. So he’ll jump everyday to reach his target. So cute! =)
~
I wish for more simple happiness.

1 comment:

Hong Wei said...

join Citi!