Sunday, June 05, 2011

Blessed with Choices

We were inspiring our little ones the reasons why they have to study - to get good results which will enable them to choose the secondary school they want to get into. The better you are, the more choices you have.

And having choices is the most important thing in life.

~
I went for an interview in April and unexpectedly was offered the position after a couple of meet ups. It’s a Financial Analyst position and hence interest me more than a financial accountant JD.

The tendering, short-serve and buying-out process had been a very ugly one and I really hope I made the sound choice here. I’ll be moving on in July and from now till then, I hope I can get back to talking terms with my boss…

~
Trust is like a vase,
Once broken, though you can fix it
the vase will never be same again.

No comments: