I’m still trying to learn the business and deliver to the best of my knowledge and ability.
A little part of me is telling myself that I’m not created for big things.
My perspective of a happy life is to have a (stress-free) regular job, marry a good man and have a couple of kids to watch grow up. I wanna continue to volunteer and contribute to the society and I wanna travel at least once a year with my loved ones despite our busy schedules. We should have a common sport/activity to spend quality time as a family on every weekend.
It’ll be a bonus if I can have a florist shop to manage when I grow old…
Whichever line I go into, however big bonus I may be drawing, I must not forget what makes me happy! I do not need big house nor big cars, I need happy loved ones to keep me grounded and always remind myself the simple pleasure in life.
A little part of me is telling myself that I’m not created for big things.
My perspective of a happy life is to have a (stress-free) regular job, marry a good man and have a couple of kids to watch grow up. I wanna continue to volunteer and contribute to the society and I wanna travel at least once a year with my loved ones despite our busy schedules. We should have a common sport/activity to spend quality time as a family on every weekend.
It’ll be a bonus if I can have a florist shop to manage when I grow old…
Whichever line I go into, however big bonus I may be drawing, I must not forget what makes me happy! I do not need big house nor big cars, I need happy loved ones to keep me grounded and always remind myself the simple pleasure in life.
~
Pretty encouragement from Darling Janice!
Pretty encouragement from Darling Janice!
*Hearts*
No Stress, No Gain
No comments:
Post a Comment