I recently had my year-end appraisal with supervisor and manager. I’m not confirmed to date but had already done 2 formal appraisals – a company practice.
I’m surprise when supervisor says he is learning new things from me and my positive attitude towards issues - not settled without convincing myself - is infectious and encouraging. I’m very pro-active and always approach him with multiple solutions.
One thing I need to learn is to protect my boundaries – I’m too accommodating such that colleagues make use of the opportunity to arrow me and siam work.
To me, more work means more learning opportunities – it’s critical to know more things especially in an environment where everyone has at least 10-20 years experiences.
I’m still excited to learn the industry and its functions.
It’s funny to know that I have zero interest in oil and gas industry at first. I’m really more interested in the bling bling of crystals and how retail business is close to consumers’ heart.
Luckily I’m someone who is interested in everything which I don’t know.
Till I get bored, I’ll still be curious and interested in the things I do.
I’m surprise when supervisor says he is learning new things from me and my positive attitude towards issues - not settled without convincing myself - is infectious and encouraging. I’m very pro-active and always approach him with multiple solutions.
One thing I need to learn is to protect my boundaries – I’m too accommodating such that colleagues make use of the opportunity to arrow me and siam work.
To me, more work means more learning opportunities – it’s critical to know more things especially in an environment where everyone has at least 10-20 years experiences.
I’m still excited to learn the industry and its functions.
It’s funny to know that I have zero interest in oil and gas industry at first. I’m really more interested in the bling bling of crystals and how retail business is close to consumers’ heart.
Luckily I’m someone who is interested in everything which I don’t know.
Till I get bored, I’ll still be curious and interested in the things I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment