Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Today

I felt fainty on my way to work today – again! I dropped at braddell to get a breather but I still can’t last till raffles place. End up dropping at douby ghaut and cab home…

Why am I so weak? :(

Thanks Jie for accompanying me whenever I land myself into such trouble.

Love my family for always taking care of me!
~

I feel guilty skipping work cos technically I’ll be fine after resting a while but as I always tell people around me… nothing is more important than your health. If work has to wait, then it gonna wait…
~

Performance appraisal happening next week… it’s like a 4.5 months instead of 6 months appraisal… either they intend to give me my aws earlier or they want me to leave asap… we shall see… :p
~

Recently

My mood swing has been very tough for darling to handle. With hindsight, I see a totally unreasonable and ridiculous self giving darling a really hard time to please me.
Thank you darling for holding on and not walking away from me!
You are the best best! *loves!
~

Wedding Bells

It’s end of the year and the peak of wedding dinners… Angie on 11/11/11, Vincent on 20/11/2011, Bee & Hong Han on 20/11/2011, Mei Jun on 11/12/11 and recently added… Liting on 17/12/11.

It’s a joyous occasion and we always wish for them to have a blissful marriage and live happily ever after.
~

Shanghai

Darling will be seconded to Shanghai for half a year for his job rotation. I’ll definitely miss him and I’ll definitely have a hard time adapting to life without him by my side. It’s a test for us and I hope we can brave through it and be stronger. *loves!
~


The year is coming to an end,
what have I accomplished?

No comments: