*tired* but fun... will update more soon~ have been really busy~
met up with Janice/ Sarah/ Edeline on thurs~
brainstorming & stock taking on Friday with elaine~
followed by movie & dinner with Emileo~
today... flea market @ *Scape. It was really tiring! But we indeed had FUN!! I did! Thanks dear friends who dropped by! Love you all losta!!! Can I kiss all of you? Haha... *muuazzkkzz* that's cui/ sandy/ ying xiu/ timothy & hui jun it meant so so so much!
Love my dear ah jie for tolerating my nonsense~ thanks dear best friend for tolerating my sometimes unreasonable attitude~ sorry Eunice & Justine I may be too commanding at times when I wanna get things done the way I want it to be~
I have losta learn~ one more day~ gotta be a great one! Btw, we breakeven & earning profit le~ hee... *jia you*
(have 200++ pictures in my camera to be uploaded~ *haa*)
met up with Janice/ Sarah/ Edeline on thurs~
brainstorming & stock taking on Friday with elaine~
followed by movie & dinner with Emileo~
today... flea market @ *Scape. It was really tiring! But we indeed had FUN!! I did! Thanks dear friends who dropped by! Love you all losta!!! Can I kiss all of you? Haha... *muuazzkkzz* that's cui/ sandy/ ying xiu/ timothy & hui jun it meant so so so much!
Love my dear ah jie for tolerating my nonsense~ thanks dear best friend for tolerating my sometimes unreasonable attitude~ sorry Eunice & Justine I may be too commanding at times when I wanna get things done the way I want it to be~
I have losta learn~ one more day~ gotta be a great one! Btw, we breakeven & earning profit le~ hee... *jia you*
(have 200++ pictures in my camera to be uploaded~ *haa*)
No comments:
Post a Comment