then we set off for Hilton hotel for Deloitte cocktail function... it's held at the roof top pool side! How cool~ i sneakily took a few shots of the view... (cos I think its not very pro to take pictures in a function... but I do wanna remember what I've seen...)
there is a guy swimming in the pool actually~ hee...
the view from the other side is prettier~
but I din wanna expose myself ~ so chose to hide one corner... hee~
And i am crazy enough to ask partner Rankin who interviewed me to take a picture with me. haha* okie, this is really not a norm nor professional thing to do... but again, that's me... *haa
Got to catch up with quite a number of friends there too!!! CC is back from Auckland!! Gotta meet up soon~ chatted with HP & JF too... and also uni yr1 people~ nice nice!!
1. CC is back! *grinz*
2. ~Went to function with JJ, Ru & Keat~
Shawn was really sweet to pick me up after the event~ together with ede, we went geylang for supper~ cos i only ate few strand of mee for breakfast, no lunch... the function served cakes and pies~ it's nice... but I'm starving! So we went to eat dian xin after that~ *cool... it's my first visit to the area so late in the night~ and... it was an experience~ with a driver tour guide~ haa... it's really an eye opener~ shan't elaborate more~
the only 'un-blur' shot taken in the car~ hee...
No comments:
Post a Comment