Thursday, December 21, 2006

::golden flower,vodka,kid's world::

Caught The curse of the Golden Flower ytd with JC guys. Wei Zhi was sitting beside me and he was really entertaining~ I guess the show wld hv been totally boring without him sprinkling humor on it~ the movie was rather lame~ it's one with no particular story line and... jay can't act loh!

Went to ken & wz hall to play cards thereafter~ I was the first to kena forefeet~ so drank half a mug of vodka mixed coke... dunno how han ting mix the content cos I was feeling 'gong gong' after drinking that~ lie on bed and refused to move liao~ *opps...

Wanted to sleep in their hall cos ede slept early (so cannot go back hall 8) but cos it was simply crowed and the guys are half gone due to the drinking (so no one rang bed to me)~ I went back hall 8 (emileo's extra bed) to sleep cos I need rest since I have camp the next day~ *yawnz* end up talking till 4am loh~ *cui and found out from guys that wee kwok adidas sneakers was stolen! wth... why steal shoes? please!! it's *er xin lo

----------

went canteen A for Mc breakfast then to hall 12 to gather for the start of 'Kid's World'. the entire day was well spend in the function room playing games and having fun with the kids~ cass said Wappo got 1st for today's games~ *cool


We got a fair mix of super hyper kids and some really shy ones. It's always a challenge for me to deal with kids... aiyoh~ need technique lohz~ still learning...

No comments: