Meet up with thain leng today~ We chat over coffee at tcc then shopped around for x'mas & bday presents~ *haa... it's simply enlightening talking to him. he'll give me his 'diagnoses' for every scenario i give him. I'm going to miss this dear friend of mine... Cos he never did reply emails and we hardly have constructive msn conversations... and what crap! he won't be coming back singapore for the next 3 years~

Talking to thian leng is like going for lesson about life~ haha... we talked about studies/ living in Singapore, Malaysia, Australia/ marriage/ kids/ relationships/ growing up... some other crappy stuff too~
We were talking about something called 'ambiguous relationship'. it's one similar to a normal relationship but lack one element call 'commitment'. Its definitely fun to have but dangerous to hang on to. One need to be aware of not falling too deep so one must constantly be aware of what one is doing... in short, vigilant~ uhmm... sound so close to me...
And I have to agree with him that people who comment on my height & appearance are not shallow. its the first impression that people get and naturally they will give remarks based on them. And the fact that my height is particularly overwhelming makes it more of a topic to be discussed and create curiosity to know more. *haa... So, I should stop saying people are shallow. I'm sorry to those who i said were shallow previously k? cos u're not wor~ haa...
tks friend for the great day out!! will really miss you de lahz!! and sorry for being so... 'ma fan' throughout the day~ *haa...
And I have to agree with him that people who comment on my height & appearance are not shallow. its the first impression that people get and naturally they will give remarks based on them. And the fact that my height is particularly overwhelming makes it more of a topic to be discussed and create curiosity to know more. *haa... So, I should stop saying people are shallow. I'm sorry to those who i said were shallow previously k? cos u're not wor~ haa...
tks friend for the great day out!! will really miss you de lahz!! and sorry for being so... 'ma fan' throughout the day~ *haa...
-----------
received dear angela x'mas card & pressie by post! my dear girl is so so sweet! i really love them!! meet up soon k? **muackkzz**
No comments:
Post a Comment