Saturday, January 27, 2007

:: recklessness ::

Seriously need to be disciplined if not I'll never get my schoolwork done.

I'm too prone to drifting away- surfing webby, reading books, finding job, sending emails, doing presents, packing my table~ just about anything except sitting down to study.

Weird... I always wanted to study. But saying is one, doing is another. *damn

happen to chance upon an urgent job assignment.

4 days of work --> DR Cash 250

day one at work was generally alright. One person did manage to piss me off thgz...

gotta give shg a miss cos of the job~ really din wanna miss the last planning session~ but *sighz... I'm torn between commitment & my dying finances... finances seem to dominate.

a sad reality.

Ma & pa are giving me contradicting information as to whether we're in financial distress. Ma said we're doing fine and insist I not work during the semester. But that's ma, always so protective of me, partly cos of my relatively weak health i guess. Whereas Pa says something is wrong and he will be quitting his job after new year...

Implication: Study -- Work -- Volunteer
Juggling all three & also not forgetting to do things I enjoy.

----------

Finish reading Five people you meet in heaven on the train today and grabbed Flower for Algernon from Orchard library during lunch break.

Reading is one of life simplest pleasure.

No comments: