Back from long day at work.
I bargained to do the easiest of 3 tasks and miser marcus unwillingly have to give in. basically, i gotta count the number of cabs and passengers in queue @ ngee ann taxi stand every 5 minutes.
implying that I have the luxury of time to read- finish half of the Flowers for Algernon. Reading between intervals aren't easy. cos I can't be 100% emotionally engaged and when I'm too engross in the book, I forgot to count taxis. *duh...
as always, I need to find value in everything I do~ got to learn some interesting facts about cars & human traffic... was starring at some unfamiliar models of car on day one, so went home to do my little research~
Will be doing a more challenging task tomorrow... that includes taking descriptions of the passengers. It's pretty interesting actually~ After doing this on day one, I degenerated into one who describe people in weird terms, like 'curly aunties', 'gays', 'hippies', 'booties', 'indian moustache', 'OL', 'bald uncle', 'beer belly(big one)'...
*yawnz... gotta attempt to do bf307 now~
I bargained to do the easiest of 3 tasks and miser marcus unwillingly have to give in. basically, i gotta count the number of cabs and passengers in queue @ ngee ann taxi stand every 5 minutes.
implying that I have the luxury of time to read- finish half of the Flowers for Algernon. Reading between intervals aren't easy. cos I can't be 100% emotionally engaged and when I'm too engross in the book, I forgot to count taxis. *duh...
as always, I need to find value in everything I do~ got to learn some interesting facts about cars & human traffic... was starring at some unfamiliar models of car on day one, so went home to do my little research~
Will be doing a more challenging task tomorrow... that includes taking descriptions of the passengers. It's pretty interesting actually~ After doing this on day one, I degenerated into one who describe people in weird terms, like 'curly aunties', 'gays', 'hippies', 'booties', 'indian moustache', 'OL', 'bald uncle', 'beer belly(big one)'...
*yawnz... gotta attempt to do bf307 now~
No comments:
Post a Comment