Wednesday, January 31, 2007

:: ...someone so young... ::

For those who followed Taiwan entertainment news, you'll definitely know about the lost of a talented actress by the name of Xu Wei Lun.

To be honest, I din know who she was when a friend first told me about the news. And after looking at her pictures, I still can't recall any drama I've watched featuring her.

Anyway, that's not my point.

I see friends who 'suddenly' realized that life is fragile.

hello, you mean you don't know?

I have friends saying it's a pity for someone so young to die. Darling, it happens. Every second, someone in this world die for whatever reason it might be. Be glad new ones are created.

'...someone so young...'

this triggered memories buried deep within...

i was 13 then. It was a thursday evening when we received a call from popo house saying that Kian korkor had not surfaced.

I remember there was a grand funeral.
I remember seeing a coffin covered with the Singapore flag.
I remember walking in the rain.
I remember crying... everyone was crying...

He used to play tv games with me. We used to challenge to see who have more 1 cent coins... he promised to bring me to a pub for free drinks~

Miss him.

'... had died doing what he loved most.'

Always remembered by family.

No comments: