was watching a program on Mexico 1985 earthquake a few days back~
and I was asking Jie 'where is Mexico?'
and the 2 undergrads were debating & have no conclusion despite getting A1 for our 'O' level geography.
Conclusion: we learn about continental plates shifting due to the current created by the burning of the earth core. And hence the submerging plate cause friction which leads to earthquake. Severity of which depends on various other factors like distance from epicenter, density of area... blar blar...
BUT again~ where is Mexico?
I feel so embarrassed. At the adult age of 21, not knowing where the world is...
And how am I suppose to feel insulted when ang mo say that Singapore is in China when I have no idea where Great Britain is?
Okie, so my entire morning was well spend studying the world map, learning the geographical location of countries & states in Europe, America, Australia, New Zealand...
.:..value-added..:.
and I was asking Jie 'where is Mexico?'
and the 2 undergrads were debating & have no conclusion despite getting A1 for our 'O' level geography.
Conclusion: we learn about continental plates shifting due to the current created by the burning of the earth core. And hence the submerging plate cause friction which leads to earthquake. Severity of which depends on various other factors like distance from epicenter, density of area... blar blar...
BUT again~ where is Mexico?
I feel so embarrassed. At the adult age of 21, not knowing where the world is...
And how am I suppose to feel insulted when ang mo say that Singapore is in China when I have no idea where Great Britain is?
Okie, so my entire morning was well spend studying the world map, learning the geographical location of countries & states in Europe, America, Australia, New Zealand...
.:..value-added..:.
No comments:
Post a Comment