a term in my psyco lecture notes.
was showing best friend the notes & she ask...
Is growing up really such a painful process?
It took me nearly 20 years to see life in a new light, to enjoy living and appreciating the present.
was showing best friend the notes & she ask...
Is growing up really such a painful process?
It took me nearly 20 years to see life in a new light, to enjoy living and appreciating the present.
-----------------
was watching documentary on cna (cycle of life), learned a couple of interesting facts and also lessons that change my perspective of my future, in a way~
It occurred to me that aging is inevitable and physical beauty cannot last forever. I somehow can see my future and that makes me treasure the present more.
-----------------
issac ask this question on his talk show:
what's the one age you would like to stay forever at?
I won't wanna stay one age forever, that will deprive me of the chance to learn and grow and be understood... growing up is a process to be appreciated and itself is a gift.
------------
Walking to the library...
I thought about mummy... mum is crying alot recently, she claims that she's stressed up with housework and CNY preparation... the bulk of stuff to wash and things to accomplish. I think most kids will just dismiss parent's worries since they've always played the strong pillar in our life. That's my instinct too- jus dismiss her worries with a casual remark~
then it occured to me that mummy only have us to talk to. her social circle had shrink due to family commitments~ so, I listened attentatively. and suggest she keep a list of things to do and prioritize them. I guess another issue might be her failing memory causing her to forget things to buy & things to do~ hence adding more stress in a way...
-----------------
Went marketing with mummy the other day. Guess parents are always proud of their very creation. That's me & jie, her daughters. It always begin with the usual comment, "wow, your girls have grown-up. Lucky you!" mummy will then tell the uncle or auntie that her 2 daughters will be graduating from uni this year...
mum's really excited abt us graduating~ The way she plan to buy an expensive dress for our convocation~ the way she say she's going to the salon to do her hair for the occasion~
Mummy's proud of us, her daughters.
Maybe that's wat really making her cry?
--------------------
Ma was asking me... 'what do you think is 'cai fu'?' and she answered it, saying its having a healthy & loving family with stable income. That's mummy. Simple. Mummy didn't expect anything like new car, big house, big diamonds from us~
I guess all parents just need their kids to love them in a way they've loved us for all the time they've been papa and mama.
-----------------
curious about the recent bollywood 'alleged racism' issue, i went to youtube to look for related celebrity big brother videos.
I know discrimination exist everywhere. Be it race, sex, looks, weight, height, occupation, accent~ whatever, you name it~
But the program makes me see Brit in a new light... a negative one that is...
Especially the S club 7 member~ please, I think she is once a host for a kid's entertainment program? And someone like her is suppose to educate (or maybe just entertain) their next generation? I wonder~
I know discrimination exist everywhere. Be it race, sex, looks, weight, height, occupation, accent~ whatever, you name it~
But the program makes me see Brit in a new light... a negative one that is...
Especially the S club 7 member~ please, I think she is once a host for a kid's entertainment program? And someone like her is suppose to educate (or maybe just entertain) their next generation? I wonder~
"All man are created equal" said by Thomas Jefferson
- first came across in my literature text,
To Kill a Mocking-Bird
Trying to educate is one thing, whether they learn the lesson is another.
No comments:
Post a Comment