9 days to your big day... and here's a dozen precious gifts from me to you...
Wat's in there?
-5 privilege cards
-6 promises
-1 priceless giving
1. allow you to wear everything in my wardrobe
2. allow you to use my perfumes
3. allow you to use my accessories
4. allow you to use my bags
5. allow you to sleep on my bed and use my little precious
6. promise to wake up when my alarm clock rings
7. promise not to cut your bed sheets when I am angry
8. promise not to cheat when we play scissors-paper-stone
9. promise to return u your money in 1 year time even thg I torn the IOU
10. promise not to sing in front of you
11. promise not to eat yr share of the cut-apples
12. to be your lovely mei- a lifetime
Dear Jie, HaPPy 23rd BiRtHdAy and... 'I am happy to see you laugh!!'
thanks for loving me.
thanks for pampering me.
thanks for tolerating my childish tantrum and selfishness.
thanks for always being there for me.

je t'aime
-your little devil-
Wat's in there?
-5 privilege cards
-6 promises
-1 priceless giving
1. allow you to wear everything in my wardrobe
2. allow you to use my perfumes
3. allow you to use my accessories
4. allow you to use my bags
5. allow you to sleep on my bed and use my little precious
6. promise to wake up when my alarm clock rings
7. promise not to cut your bed sheets when I am angry
8. promise not to cheat when we play scissors-paper-stone
9. promise to return u your money in 1 year time even thg I torn the IOU
10. promise not to sing in front of you
11. promise not to eat yr share of the cut-apples
12. to be your lovely mei- a lifetime
Dear Jie, HaPPy 23rd BiRtHdAy and... 'I am happy to see you laugh!!'
thanks for loving me.
thanks for pampering me.
thanks for tolerating my childish tantrum and selfishness.
thanks for always being there for me.
je t'aime
-your little devil-
No comments:
Post a Comment