Friday, February 02, 2007

:: Brownian Motion ::

Consolidating some random & haphazard thoughts I had. My memory seems to be deteriorating... I don't know why.

-----------------------

was a little pissed today. went to an interview thinking that it's a 3 week job, teaching basic handicraft for which the course planning & material is completed & I'm only suppose to learn & then teach. and then... *SURPRISE* met the aggressive manager... its actually a 16 week course comprising entrepreneur training and not a single outline and wire or bead is seen. *super pissed!

Obviously I din take up the job. It worries me that this organization function in the name of MOE providing enrichment courses for students and yet the manager appears to be a corrupted hypocritical old b****. sorry for cursing, I'm really turn off.

I took this seriously, wanting to learn and impart knowledge and skills to normal tech students but what I get is a whole bunch of rubbish~

------------------------

went Chinatown intending to buy some decorations for mummy- but instead, end up engaging in the finest activity of all times~ shopping!

Out of curiosity, also visited the Sri Mariamman Temple located on South Bridge Road.


-singtel taking the back drop-

------------------------

It's easy to make a dollar but not easy to make a difference.

-------------------------

saw this cold storage employee while I was working at ngee ann few days back. He resembles the character by the name of Charlie in the book I was reading then.

-------------------------

There is this uncle, probably in his sixties working as a cleaner there. He spoke to me in dialect while dragging the garbage trolley across the zebra crossing but I dun understand the language, so I just smiled.

as he walked away, i felt a sense of sadness... what make pple's life so different?


What makes one a bmw driver, and another a cleaner?

If the rich gets richer and the poor poorer, the income gap will only widen and what can be done? or nothing is needed to be done?

If it takes rich parents for one to be financially well-off then it'll be a viscious cycle ya?

I dunno, this rich-poor thingy is bothering me a little. I know a lot of friends lucky enough to be born in well-to-do families. I thot I've seen the rich - 6 cars sitting in the garage when they probably only have 4 in the family?

not until I see the FILTHY rich... the arrogant 'bosses' of the company...

izzit true that the more u have in your pocket, the less you have within. Cos it'll be unfair to get the best of both ya?

Difference btn rich and poor...
"One is miserably happy, the other happily miserable."


-----------

A boutique in taka with a lift in the shop... I'm amazed!


-----------------

was reading the alchemist and this ang mo who walked pass commented that it's a 'good book'.


-------------------------

the five people you meet in heaven.

have the potential to be a life changing book if one take time to muse and understand the lessons the writer is trying to bring across.


-----------------------------

flowers for algenorn.

The novel touches upon many aspects of human condition & emotions such as ambition, alienation, acceptance, innocence, jealousy, insecurities, pettiness, intelligence...

lesson learnt: maybe ignorance is bliss.


------------------------


was at tanjong pagar the other day- looking at the morning rush hour crowd scares me a little. will be joining them in a few months time.



-----------------------

I have to learn that not everyone live & see things the way I do. I think I've been hanging out with pple like best friend, tingz, lala, jan & ah jie- we are jus a bunch of impromptu people doing what we want, couldn't care less about what others think... crazy photo taking, stupidly act cute where ever we're...


i was waving to someone excitedly in campus for the fun of starting a new day's encounter.

wat i get is a word: 'siao'.

*haa... (luffing at myself)

alright! i can only be 'my-siao-self' with cliques of the same frequence i guess~

-----------------------

Make my day with a sincere smile.

-----------------------


manage to catch the church bell yesterday! *happy* and best friend heard that too! and she thought of ME when she heard it~

haa... *PROUD*

i sound so much like a 5 year old kid... the point is... someone is missing me!

*shy plus blushing*

No comments: