having so much to accomplish this week, I settled down to do the least urgent task on my list.
worked on ab311 Making It Big case analysis- will only be presenting it on 22nd March... *ridiculous... its related to online apparel industry and that gave me a reason to browse through Victoria Secret's latest collection... haha... telling myself that I'm researching on what makes a user-friendly website for consumers... *idea
gotta revise my bf307, the one module that the tutor said I'm a A+ student when I can't even recall the most basic formula... all I did was to draw one page fanciful mind-map every week as summary and he gave me full marks... *ridiculous
having psyco quiz next week. but I'm busy reading some miscellaneous chapters on psychological disorder which won't be tested. And also borrowed a book on obsessive compulsive disorder which complements the theory with a real life story...
all in all, I need to focus and get urgent tasks cleared first and miscellaneous items will follow...
worked on ab311 Making It Big case analysis- will only be presenting it on 22nd March... *ridiculous... its related to online apparel industry and that gave me a reason to browse through Victoria Secret's latest collection... haha... telling myself that I'm researching on what makes a user-friendly website for consumers... *idea
gotta revise my bf307, the one module that the tutor said I'm a A+ student when I can't even recall the most basic formula... all I did was to draw one page fanciful mind-map every week as summary and he gave me full marks... *ridiculous
having psyco quiz next week. but I'm busy reading some miscellaneous chapters on psychological disorder which won't be tested. And also borrowed a book on obsessive compulsive disorder which complements the theory with a real life story...
all in all, I need to focus and get urgent tasks cleared first and miscellaneous items will follow...
----------------------
Looking for movies (The Queen) and documentary (The Blood of Ying Zhou District) but can't find... people who know, pls let me know. Thks!!
No comments:
Post a Comment