Tuesday, February 27, 2007

:: life after death ::

where will I be when my heart stops pumping?

As a free thinker, I question the existence of heaven & hell.

-------------------
was surrounded by sculptures from various religions while walking through the exhibits in ACM. To me, they are no more than beautifully crafted art pieces. To believers, it meant a world to them.

I closed my eyes, in search of a connection- felt nothing but the chill air.
---------------------

There's no response to my application to be a prison volunteer... i tried to trace for possible reasons. I thought of sending an email to the authority in request of a reason- but thought it won't be appropriate.

Does not having a religion put one in a less privileged position? - is this discrimination?

----------------------

I can't convince myself that anything exists beyond the earth core- earth crust- land & sea- atmosphere- space.

No doubt the mere existence of life on earth is unlikely if there isn't a creator in the beginning.

But we have the big-bang and evolution theory to explain that isn't it? - or it doesn't?

I dun resist death, knowing that it's the only answer to my curiously of what lies beyond.

No comments: