And guess what? We're just colleagues for approx. 4 months in iras, 3 years ago, where we sat miles apart, no common lunch~ and we're still in contact!
---------------------
:: Coincidence ::
have been seeing chun boon, hanwee, hui yin, fiona, sok teng, ming xian & cch arnd in campus~ maybe it's time for a gathering? *hummz
That's my psyco tutorial discussion topic.
How weird it seems to discuss about happiness, such a fundamental expression people uses but never really manage to decipher the underlying.
I shan't say my answers to the question here... cos it happen to be things so simple that it may sound ridiculous to some~
but I can confidently say that I'm almost always happy.
('almost' inserted simply cos absolute is often impossible to attain)
------------------------
I have exactly 2 more lectures, 1 more seminar and 2 last tutorials to complete my Accountancy Bachelor Degree in NTU. Oh yah, almost forgot- the 3 final exams~Moving towards the end of my university life, I realized that studying is not about exams or what's in or out of the syllabus. cos what's within the syllabus is so insignificant compared to the information beyond.
it's more about the individual pursuit of understanding & knowledge.
I used to skip lectures, seminars & tutorials... that's not unusual in university or even jc-s~ especially with peer pressure- adolescences resort to conformity to group norms. then, it's probably the thrill of skipping lesson and getting away with it. but now, mere laziness seem to take bulk of the blame~ But i have to acknowledge the fact that some people really 'know-it-all' and is able to differentiate the value-adding lectures from the not-s. *kudos
My psyco lecturer skillfully inserted this statement into her lecture notes-
"The biggest obstacle to learning something new is the
belief that you already know it."
...a subtle message...
----------------------
went to the SAO with yaya girls today... having the choice of whether to change my matriculation card for the new red-white version.
It's such a simple choice- either to change or not (period)
But I was contemplating the options so seriously that I felt a little stupid then.
I din wanna give up my last passport size photo and I also din wanna give up my existing card... I dunno~ sentimental values attached to the card that accompanied me through all my exams in ntu for the past 3 years...
It may sound ridiculous~ but be reminded- it's liping talking here-
i still have my primary 4 children's day present from my form teacher sitting nicely in one of my 'boxes of memories'... *wink
No comments:
Post a Comment