Have been watching documentaries and reading about special kids with special needs- autistic, tourette, OCD, dyslexia- whatever it may be, they have one thing in common-
they're angels sent to teach us life lessons
love
patience
understanding
and most of all-
hope
"Imagination was born into their bodies
innocence was their birthright
but our perception of their imperfections
crippled them more than nature ever would."
Lim Yi Hong
-------------
And I think I've found the answer why people turn to religion...
-the 4 letter word-
Being brought up in an environment where correct answers spell success, I always look for scientific relevance in all aspects of life.
Was especially puzzled by religion, death, heaven... and 'hope' it seems, answered it all.
The hope that your prayer will be answered...
The hope that your loved one is still listening...
The hope that eternity await after life...
Or maybe, just the simple hope that there'll be a better tomorrow.
"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement.
Nothing can be done without hope."

No comments:
Post a Comment