Saturday, March 03, 2007

:: loving it! ::

*woohoo*

Days zoomed by without me realizing- one week break is ending and I haven't start revising my psyco quiz... the coming presentation is far for completion too!!

Bless me with luck and energy to endure the late nights.

-------------

I've been a total sleepy-head... woke up at 11am this morning. Intend to study bf307 before going cdac but Freddie & Meifang jie jie were at my place... so gotta make my guests feel at home.

cdac was chaotic but the innocence displayed by the kids simply make me laugh. Though they may be playful at times, they are angels within.

Went home to drop my bag and left for ah po house for family dinner- gather for 'yuan xiao'.


------------

Went Gary campus concert yesterday. I'm not a big fan of him- only know 1 out of the 7 songs he sang. But I think he is a phenomenal! I've attended a number of campus concerts but non is comparable to his-

I was...

amazed by his spontaneous.

touched by his sincerity.

humored by his innocence.

impressed by his courage.

moved to tears by his performance.

and i truly admire him for his passion.

All in all, he's a great Singer. Not a performer, cos he impact with his heart and not the marketable-politically-correct presentation of oneself.



-------------------

Went ACM again on fri noon and learn so so much more this time round- cos I sneaked behind groups of tourist and school kids to listen to the museum-guides explain the stories behind the exhibits. It's again, a wonderful experience!!

Simply love being cultural! *haha... -as best friend puts it-



-------------

Went chalet with yaya girls + uncle from thurs noon to fri morning. It's just a night of relaxation and fun!! Bbq for dinner and played blackjack, Uno, mahjong throughout the night…

*shagged

Head home at 6am, slept for 3 hours and set off to museum... (still, i was one hour late- best fren was flaming furious* sorry ger!!!)



-----------------


Having tuition tomorrow. Please forgive me for whining once- I really have tones of things to do and so little time! Dammit! Curse my poor time management.


-------------------

But I truly enjoyed myself!! Thanks to all who made this week happen! ((*smilezz*))

No comments: