I thought I had a great day until i shared my experience with jie- then I realize I said some stuff that I'm not suppose to~ *sighz*
Mentoring is not easy- and we all learn through experience- I just hope I don't have to hit too many wrong keys before I get the right one.
Okie, I've to admit tht I play favourite. I really adore this 2 brothers! I'll buy milo for the younger brother when he's not feeling well. and when the elder brother said he plays soccer, I'll go to the field after the session to watch him play...
But! I need very much to be more sensitive dealing with tactful issues! i casually said 'hey boi, cannot be so selfish k?'- by saying that, i'm labeling his actions, instead i should ask for reasons for the actions- and i also casually asked, 'why are you shifting house?' when I now realise the reason may not be easily explained with all the mentors arnd...
I feel so like the mean old teacher! *weep*weep* Lesson learned. I'll process before saying anything next time- talking to these tender souls require so much skill and love.
-----------------
met up with ah ting, wk & wz at amk hub for dinner, movie & dessert. It's damn big lahz! A mini orchard-far east and according to ah ting you can find almost anything there!
We watched TMNT, a show with nice animation (period)
2 super lame things happened during the movie!
number one, we were late for the movie, so it was pitch dark when we entered the cinema and i din know that the seats in Jubilee muz be pushed down before i can sit. So, guess what? I tried to sit and landed on the floor! *lol* I gasped and weizhi helped me up while the stranger beside pushed the chair for me! *haha... super dumb can!
number two, during the movie, I was clutching my necklace as usual, and during the scene where the red ninja and KC was hiding behind the door and the bad guy came knocking real loud...(basically, it was an exciting scene) I simply got too excited~ and I pulled and break my necklace! *lol* tis's the second necklace i broke while watching movie! can faint lo! wk ask me not to watch horror movie nxt time while ah ting suggest me not to buy expensive necklace... I think I rather not wear necklace to movies at all! *haa
Had a fun time catching up and gossiping arnd!! I'll try my best to celebrate june babies bdayz in m’sia k? my co-ic!! Must come back hor!! i won't organise without you de!!

:: the 'elephant sundae' ::

:: plus the chocolate fondue ::
No comments:
Post a Comment