4 pair of shoes + a pair of shorts + a shirt + a belt
Not too bad for a day yah?
Staring at the dwindling numbers… I’ll whine about declaring bankrupt before I turn 22~ Thereafter, I’ll still keep shopping... *opppsss... I just can’t remind myself enough that I’ll be going bbk in 2 weeks… *shucks!
What’s with all the planning of my finances? I’m totally not adhering to them! Thanks to mummy who keep reserves for me, if not I won’t be able to clear the bank tuition loan before they start charging 4.5% interest- that's one less worry when I start work… but I still have the cpf loan sitting under my long term liability…
I need to fly away from this temptation island! *nah, I need more discipline! Oh! I can meditate and clear my mind of temptations…
Nvm for now- I’m going ang siang hill & club street later today!!
*lalula…
No comments:
Post a Comment