1. Waking up 2 hours earlier everyday makes the day longer and hence more meaningful.
2. Made an effort to venture out of comfort zone to socialize and smile as i always do! (and so mx, i'm less grumpy le k! *wink)
3. Attempted to be a dedicated organized teacher- came up with a 4 months schedule for my tuition class and got the kids contact… losta drilling from now on!
-----------------------
-a fully packed week-
yesterday, I kept to my promise to dine out even though I kinda dreaded it... But it turned out to be funky fun k! *entertaining to the max! (will post photos when I get them…)
Here’s my schedule for the week ahead. Let’s see…
Mon: Haji lane, Parco Bugis, MS, (movie) oceans thirteen
Tues: PS, (movie) spider lilies, TP
Wed: Toys Museum, Temple
Thurs: I’ll be on my way to our bbk shopping spree!
simply love this life can!
--------------------------
Interestingly, JC clique was impressed- prob cos I’ve been too confident that I deserve only a second lower.
Yanto commented, ‘value-added k!’ since I was from yjc. *haa
Mum & dad dunno much about what it entail but Jie assured them that its good stuff. *hee
And the whole world was amazed that there isn’t any pay rise with a better honours! That’s the reality of accountancy- Big 3 out of 4 at least! I take comfort that first class gets the same pay too! *hahaha… ~evil gwen~
--------------------------
Imperfection
I’m a total IT idiot can! all the more I wanna learn about this foreign subject, either my computer fail to meet the ever-changing demands, if not the owner is incapable of pacifying her electronics with updates…
Tried to get a dup transcript but the system prompted it’s only for graduate. Ru said Keat managed to get it so I went through different links in students tab, alumni tab... but it all end up in the same window~
*cumulative pissed level: 2/10
Tried to register for online basic theory and make payment with my newly-owned debit card! Keyed in card number & info TWICE & holy crap- I still can’t log in!
* cumulative pissed level: 5/10
Tried to purchase 3 bags from an online spree and they don’t allow me to post comments k! that’s after I browse and arrange all the info nicely to be posted! Time wasted!
* cumulative pissed level: 8/10
Then someone bid for an item on auction. Ask mummy to find the brand new grey skirt I bought decade ago AND… mummy gave it away without our consent! *faint~ have to explain to customer and pray that they don’t give a bad rating!
*cumulative pissed level 9/10
Chilling now… *phew… cannot be pissed to the max if not will age faster de~
------------------------------
Follow ups-
Called the admin office today and realize we can only apply for duplicate transcript after we get our original ones in july. Make sense yah? So, chill~
Emileo make payment with his comp just now… and it went through~ basic theory registered! I think the system hates my computer! Anyway, cleared!
Online spree, I’m pretty new- will ask angela more about it tomorrow! With recommendation should be easier to process… So, relaxing…

No comments:
Post a Comment