Tuesday, June 12, 2007

~she's ballooning~

with a map in hand, we navigated our way to haji lane - a quietly hidden hipped place where each shop unfold pleasant discoveries!

this shop houses fishes in bath tub & terrapin in basins k! darn cool!

Dined at Siam Kitchen thereafter…

after 3 bowls of tomyam soup each, we suddenly realized that we’ll be going Thailand in 2 days!! *haa

It’s buffet style and dammit! I promised myself that it’ll be the last buffet for this quarter k! I wanna look slim for cui's rom & 2 convocation can! why am I always munching and not working out? *curse my lack of motivation! *piak!

----------------------------------

Oh!! I got a white dress from icon -unexpectedly! It’s on 50% sale + my elementary bargaining power, got it at a steal at $27. It looks so pretty on the hanger! Will look better on a slimmer gwen… *wahaha... will *jian fei for upcoming special occasions~ thereafter I’ll heck my diet again! *wink

No comments: