'How many countries are there in the world?’,
I’m not an encyclopedia so I googled for an answer.
Apparently, there is no one right answer.
Many sources offer different answers, and depending on the source, there are 189, 191, 192, 193 or 194 independent countries in the world today.
The US State Department recognizes 193 independent countries around the world. That list of countries reflects the political agenda of the
Reference: http://worldatlas.com/nations.htm
pull in recent politics and it’ll complicate the simple question…
----------------------------
I’ll be working on the ‘photo dvd of the liu family’ with cousin mei en!! That’ll be a compilation of archived photos with captions that tells OUR STORY… that way the great^ grand children can see the photos many years down and be immersed in the great fun and joy that we once enjoyed!
Here's a glimpse of the collection...
Cool yah? *i'm excited k!
No comments:
Post a Comment