Saturday, July 21, 2007

nostalgic

I was super busy!

Audit.

Been doing OT everyday this week.

Tired.

But what matter most to me was…

Happiness~

And, I'm not happy.


-----------------------------------

I was feeling a little nostalgic on wednesday. Working intensively for 2 days without much guidance~ i started to miss Meiyan, Huinee, Nicole & Lay Ching.

Especially dear buddy Meiyan.

I was thinking about the things she taught me, the patience she had in going down to the details of the rationale… I really miss my PA colleagues.

Lunch time, Meiyan replied my sms. Reading it, I teared immediately.


It reads:
“Hi I quit chio lim lei. Joined a smaller firm so tat not so stress cos bit tired doin audit lei =) You mus learn more from your new company ya. Then next time got more value when you look for jobs. But dun stress yourself too much. Anyway, you so bright surely can cope one. Take care.”

Just as I was unsure of my own capabilities cos people around are moving in a pace which I’m unable to see to, her message gave me more confidence.

---------------------------------------------

It was a choice that I entered and luck that will see me through.

I haven’t been lucky.

Shower me with luck... pls... pls... pls...!

--------------------------------------

First time ever, I understood the spirit of ‘TGIF’. I hope I won’t dread work any longer… I need the passion I used to have…

No comments: