Sunday, July 22, 2007

Weekly dose of happiness

A superb day that washes away any imperfections of the week!

Went cdac and it was all smiles with the innocence of the mentees and the entertainment from the mentors!

Mentee Jason was super funny and totally entertaining (that’s when I observed him from aside). Poor yong biao was struggling to make him complete task on hand…cos he was just too hyperactive! *hee…he is super creative too! He’ll say things like ‘may lady light shine on you, man light shine on me’ *DUH! But the way he say it cracks me up!! Plus the way he imitates the mrt ‘closing door’ sound~ and the way he innovates each time yong biao makes him study…*love the innocence man!

Little daryl was full of unusual questions as usual~ so adorable can!!

I’m lucky to be blessed with a diligent and encouraging mentee, Jing chuan. i bought him his belated birthday cake today~ and also a pressie for achieving 5 stars for maths milestone~ I was like ‘sorry, I din wrap the present properly’ and jing chuan said, ‘it’s the thought that counts’. he even messaged to say thanks when he reach home~ and it was so encouraging when he suggested that I’m a good mentor~ Oh my! My mentee is such a sweet little boi can!!


----------------

I went to make my new lens today~ another debit expenses, credit bank balance of $420. what to do? I scare people when I wear my new specs! *haha… jing chuan said I look weird and he couldn’t recognize me~ then I forced him to say I look prettier~ wahaha! Gwen is super lame~

I’m a lousy senior~ I was telling aj mentors that flunging GP is okie, so long they get all As for ‘A’ level subjects~ *opps~ it’s not the best advice to give yah? And I gave them tips on how to pass the English proficiency test if they need to take~ *haha… that’s tips from Lian Chen and Kuan Quan 3 years back~ and with them, I passed my English proficiency~ *haha… Jack (Chan) was cursing me when he know I passed~ *duh!!

And aj actually rank their students into banding called ‘Einstein’ and… I forgot the rest~ I thot it’s quite interesting~ but they insist its 'discriminating'! *haha… I told u they are fun to hang out with!!

Overall, the perfect Saturday (minus the fact that I forgot to take my umbrealla from cdac AGAIN~)

=DDD

Received a couple of packages… my e.l.f and 女人我最大 items! =)

No comments: