Monday, July 30, 2007

Rush rush!!

A wonderful weekend! But it seem like I was rushing in everything I was doing~

Woke up late on sat cos I slept at 3am on Friday to post the pictures~ As a result was late for lunch with Avril & Siming at Delifrance. Quite a bit of chatting and catching up~ Avril, do take care back in Australia!! Bon voyage~ =)


--------------------



I’ve planned what to do with Jing Chuan but was unable to accomplish them cos we need to attend a meeting to strategize for subsequent sessions since the AJ mentors hv to take their leave of absence to prepare for their ‘A’s-


Photo taking session thereafter! =)

(will post more pixs when i get them from other mentors)

jack. yong biao, ming xuan



jack with his default post
---------------------------


Met jasmine at pasir ris before going for mentor group bbq together. We were late and as a result was quite out-caste~ *hummmz! And I’m still trying to master the technique of saying the right thing at the right time~ *arh!!

It was a pleasure talking to senior Jasmine! If not for her, I’ll be spinning spider web at one corner! And I think I’m real lucky to hv known her through the engagement and also to have company in the mentor group! And, she was from hall 8 and weiming’s buddy too! What a small world yah? =)

------------------------------------------

Thereafter, traveled to yio chu kang and kenneth drove out to fetch me to weizhi place for bbq. Reach his place at 11.30pm and stayed till 4am. *tired!!





--------------------------------------------

Sunday!

Tuition was a disaster! I’m considering dropping it as I’m totally not enjoying myself with the kids. I hate to be doing something I don't enjoy.


---------------------------------------


Went alvin’s place for wii session with fellow cousins therafter! FUN!!

------------------------
Random

Joke of the day
Was on the train to city hall and an Indian man stood up and offered his seat to me! I was like… ‘huh?, it’s okie!’ er, you mean i look pregnant? obviously i din as him the question! Damnit! Best friend said the Indian man was giving up his seat for the elderly! Cos I’m AGING!! What the hell?

But damn funny can!!!

Are you a model?

was approached at the most unexpected place~ at my co bbq. *duh!! Then senior was like…. ‘u can tender on Monday le lo!’

Rushing to bed and will be rushing to wake up in a few hours~ *yawnz!

No comments: