Sunday, August 05, 2007

randomly

So many things happened last week. So much that i knows not how to pen them down for myself to remember.
---------------
Work
Irregular hours. My incompetency pissed myself off yet I can’t find time to learn enough.

I hate someone who is going to grade me at the end of this engagement. Her all talk-but-no-work attitude do not deserve respect from subordinates and I very well show her that I dislike her. I have to learn to live with it… she is still the boss after all~ EI+SI
---------------
Friends
I hate myself for not being able to meet my friends. With the limited hours in weekend, I have to prioritize and make compromises and I hate to make such decisions.
---------------
Mentee
She is not getting better and I am worried sick. Her calls make me feel inadequate in handling the situation but know not what to do.
I really hope that she’ll get better soon. Please…
---------------
Hall camp
Went hall 8 campfire @ Sentosa yesterday. It was nice to see seniors and juniors again after so long. Looking at them brings back fond memories of the camp we had 3 years ago… how dirty we got, how easily we bonded. They will all be starting their new semester tomorrow… cool isn't it? How I wish I can re-live that moment…
----------
Cousins
I’m so lucky to have so many lovely cousins. Cousin liu passed me her laptop back after I got my new X61 lenovo on thursday. And we’ll all be going alvin’s place on national day to view the photo dvd- the essence of our very own creation.
-----------
Family
Have so few hours to spend with my darling mummy & jie. It was a challenge trying to find a slot to take studio pictures for that matter.
------------
Auction
Alright. We sold quite a number of stuff and mummy’s overjoyed that all amount will be credited to her account.
--------------
Basic theory
Thanks Ah ting for getting the basic theory book for me and delivering it to my house! *gan dong
-----------
Tuition

I wanted to quit but the in-charge refuse to let me leave. I told her I cannot find time to even mark assignments and hence it would be unfair for the students considering they pay a substantial amount to receive quality tuition. And if I were the parents, I would definitely choose to have a committed rather than a moonlighting tutor who can’t even find time to catch enough sleep…*pissed.
They rather undermine the students’ education than to handle the questions of parents.
---------
New month
Din catch the church bell as the client office is located at a super wulu part of Singapore. But still I wished for things that were beyond my control.

No comments: