Started writing this like ages ago? And things changes… so some aren’t accurate anymore and it’s not exhaustive but was getting too tired…so HECK IT! What’s with all this proofreading & filtering?
Here goes…
---------------------
I always believe that things happen for a reason AND that which doesn’t kill makes one stronger. And hence, it follows that every person that cross my path in life is there for a reason- to teach me a lesson- about being a person, about religion, about loving or about being loved…
Thanks to all who crossed me path and leave on it beautiful footprints. I won’t be who I am today if not for you.
I wanted to write little cards like I did on my birthday and give to dear friends in uni during our convocation but thought it won’t be an original idea plus not all cliques will be graduating with me this year… (*haha, stop cursing! Yes! You have at least one more year to go~ *hoho)
-------------------------
Yaya clique: Ru / Suyi/ Keat/ JJ/ Kailin/ Sweeyen/ Huifang/ Cass/ Marcus
It was really cool to hang out with this marvelous people. although they maybe different in their unique ways, this girls just manage to have a hell lot of fun doing things together- ktv-ing, cycling, blading, chalet-ing, bowling, shopping, dining... watever~ You gals really made uni life all the more fun filled and worthwhile!
Thanks, really!
Colleagues: Liu Wei/ Hannah/ Hui Jun/ Clarus /David
Although we’re almost all scattered in different groups around the office, we'll always find time to slack together & enjoy our teh-terik sessions. *simply fun!
Seniors: Jasmine/ Lian Cheng/ Damien/ Spenzz/ Kwan Chuan
Knowing seniors just made life so much easier in uni- and indeed.
205 groupmates: Suemin/ OiLam/ LeePing/ Tim
Perhaps due to the nature of this project, the group mates here are the most encouraging & understanding I’ve worked with. What else can I say but thanks for the wonderful experience!
eddie: a great friend who is really good with words. I still remember what are the 3Cs that make a successful relationship~ *smilez
emileo: Thanks for all you’ve done for me- be it cos of impulsiveness or just a tool to make you realize the importance of another. I’ve learned from it and I kept my promise to be friends yah? You should keep yours too! *wink
gy: Thanks for the knitted bag. It’s really a pleasant surprise. And thanks for listening to my crap & being ever concern of your friend’s well-being. Appreciated it. *grinz
aik: I truly enjoyed the company of this ever confident, cultured gentleman who never fail to surprise me. I once asked what’s the most valuable present you’ve given someone and I received the most innovative answer ever.
‘happiness’
And indeed.
lei: will always remember your nice voice & how I cried when you sang ‘tong hua’ with your guitar *haha… enjoyed the times we all watched amazing race over at your room & disturbed your roomie too- *opps
moo: One person I nv manage to predict and understand- it was the unpredictability that created anticipation but eventually the uncertainty led to insecurity. Nonetheless, thanks for giving me the chance to know you and, I was happy with you.
Ru: my ex-classmate (for just 3 months) plus ex-colleague and our friendship blossom as we breeze through uni life together… thanks for always listening to my crap and always helping this blur girl who panics too easily… really, all thanks to this dear angel in my life that i manage to get through uni...
Sy: girl, it had been a great experience working with you for ab311. thanks for listening to my grumpy talks and occasional mood swings in project discussions~ *oopss… and I have to say this again, thanks for coming down during my flea market... I only mentioned to you girls once and you really came down to support! That meant a hell to me k!
Sya: The sweetest lady I’ve had the privilege to meet in uni- dear girl, although we haven’t been keeping closely in contact, but you’ve impacted my life in a whole lot of ways just by being there and your never failing encouragement. What can I say? Simply blessed and I’ll give up anything just to have the chance to know you! *thanks syazz!!
wm: I’m kinda accustomed to receiving your semi-annual sms that if it didn’t come in in time~ I’ll feel weird~ *haha. And thanks for the story telling which content may not be relevant but it’s the idea of sharing that matters~haha… thanks friend! *wink
yz: Thanks for making such an impact in my life. I know I haven’t been the best friend that I promised to be. I attribute that to my immaturity in looking at the situation, or perhaps it’s just not easy to be true friends when sweet memories are still vividly imprinted. Sorry for my childishness in handling the situation. I’m still in search of maturity as if it is a thing that I can possess once I eat the miracle pill. Sadly, its something I have to gain from difficult falls and priceless lessons. But still, thanks for loving me and allowing me to love~
zy: Da ge? Haha… I know you’re always intimidated by me~ *haha… but in fact why should you? You’ve so much talent that a few inches shouldn’t bother u at all~ *haha… it had been fun knowing this ZYDGD~ hee~
------------------
Talking about friends- this entry won’t be complete without mentioning an angel in my life. I’ve known this lady for almost a decade. Thanks for encouraging me through life difficult challenges. Although you hurt me by saying my singing needs improvement but still… thanks best friend! *haha
“the best present will be the best ever result
that my best friend can get for her final papers ya!”
------------------
And importantly, i'm blessed with this wonderful angel since birth. and she continued to watch over me for as long as i can remember.
sisters by birth, friends by choice.
--------------------
*phew- as mentioned, this is not complete yet I know not how to make this half a whole…
No comments:
Post a Comment