Tuesday, July 24, 2007

excited to the maxxx!!

How can I describe the boiling excitement in me? Like a 6 years old kid waiting for the arrival of CNY or Santa? Erm… neh mind! The point is, I’m EXCITED! CONVO TOMORROW!



----------------------------


Worked till 10pm today to clear my outstanding list. I’ve to admit that I’m a very slow worker. But I work with organization, precision and demand perfection. I hope familiarity will one day bring quality and speed together.

And today, I’m happy at work!! I hope I’ll have many more such days following~ I wasn’t happy last week as I was working in the mist… not knowing exactly what I'm doing and thinking that I’m taking the least responsibilities possible. BUT! It’s not the case~ I’ve covered cash, ppe and i/s for an entity, entirely. And had the autonomy to speak to client- engineers, accountants, HR though i might not be very well-versed in communicating, i'm indeed learning through experience~

I’m very concern with the quality of the work I produce and tried to have a11s check them before submitting to managers~ I lack confidence and I doubt my own abilities~

Sweetie min yi sms-ed me after work today, ‘hey girl, have a good rest and enjoy your convo tmr. You're doing a great job already. A lot better than us last year so no worries. We’ll be there to support you.’

As usual, gwen teared.

I wanna learn more!! I wanna understand! I wanna advance!! I wanna be happy working! *hee… I’m crazy! But I’m happy that I’m happy…



---------------------------------



Met up with dear sarah, Janice & ting for dinner and chill out at alley bar yesterday! It was a wonderful time spent with wonderful ladies! *grinzz (will upload pix when I get them~)


------------------------------------



Tuition yesterday


As usual, the kids love to annoy me~ davis was saying that my phone is flat, JUST LIKE ME!! *faint! And we were talking about gay=happy. And they started teasing each other saying that they’re gay~ I was like… there is nothing wrong about being gay or homosexual cos they are still humans and should be given the same rights as anyone elses. And Darren started saying that I’m 22 and single so I’m a lesbian.



*****************faint**************


And the kids keep saying that I look like bookworm wearing the new specs~ *haha… they can complain abt the simplest things in life~ =)


-----------------------------------


Oh, back to convo! I’m still excited!!

No comments: