Sunday, August 19, 2007

Fireworkz!!

It’s the fifth year we’re watching fireworkz together~ *how cool is that!

waiting...

ping & kenneth

*hyped up!*

We were discussing about our fireworks memories… we witnessed the opening of esplanade, new year countdown, national day, fireworkz fest together! *grinz! and i believe we hv many more to go!!!

Thanks Kenneth for taking pix of the fireworks while i relax and enjoyed the moment.

----------------------------

I’m planning for children’s day which is to happen one month in advance due to psle. i’m totally excited and wanna do so much for them if time permits! *hyped!

---------------------------

Meeting girls in an hour for liting bday meet-up~ =DDD

---------------------------

A totally enjoyable weekend! But I’m expecting to work pretty late for the week ahead! If I understand what I’ll be doing, I’ll be so glad to stay till whatever time required. =)

---------------------------

秘密本来就不能说

不能说的就叫秘密

什么是不能说的秘密?


I love this movie!

Simple. Cute. Innocent. Sweet.

No comments: